The MDC20A is 20A continuous load motor driver that enables bidirectional control of two high-power DC motor from 6V to 30V without heatsink. The onboard test buttons and motor output LEDs allow functional test of the motor driver in a quick and convenient way without hooking up the host controller.
This motor driver can be controlled with PWM and DIR inputs. With input logic voltage range from 1.8V to 12V, it’s compatible with wide variety of host controller (e.g. Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PLC). Protection prevents the motor driver from damage when the motor stalls or an oversized motor is hooked up. Also the temperature protection feature, limit the maximum current. The higher the board temperature, the lower the maximum current.
Power input does not have reverse-voltage protection. Connecting the battery in reverse polarity will damage the motor driver instantaneously.
- Bi-directional control of 2 DC motor.
- Maximum Motor Current: 20A continuous, 60A peak (for each motor)
- Operating Voltage: DC 6V to 30V
- Buttons for quick testing
- LEDs for motor output state
- PWM and DIR inputs
- Inputs compatible with 1.8V, 3.3V, 5V and 12V logic (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PLC, etc)
- Compatible with sign-magnitude and locked-antiphase PWM operation
- Overcurrent protection with active current limiting
- Temperature protection
Dimension: 89mm x79mm