This is 5A adjustable DC-DC converter set down . You can adjust both output voltage and current limit. The converter accept input range from 4 to 32 VDC and current up to 5A. The output voltage can be adjusted in the range from 0.8 to 30VDC. Also, the output current limit can be adjusted and this is important feature for protection of the circuit or the device you want to supply.
This DC-DC module involves many important features such as low ripple (fluctuations) level and high conversion efficiency (means temperature losses). When used as battery charger, the DC-DC module have LED indicators for charging process and another LED when the battery in fully charged.
- Input voltage: 5 to 32 VDC
- Output voltage: 0.8 to 30 VDC
- Output current: 5 A max
- Conversion efficiency: up to 95%
- Output ripple: <50 mV
- Switching frequency: 300 kHz
- Working temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Dimensions: 51mm L x 26mm W x 14mm H
- Please observe correct polarity as printed on the back of module:- IN+, IN- or the module will be damaged.
- Do not combine connection of input GND and output GND, These are separated!