L293D DC Motor/Stepper/Servo Driver Shield for Arduino
This motor shield can power up to 4 dc motors, or 2 stepper motors plus 2 servo motors
- 2 connections for RC servos connected to the Arduino's high-resolution dedicated timer - no jitter!
- 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes. Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 25VDC.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
- Big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires (18-26AWG) and power
- Arduino reset button brought up top
- 2-pin terminal block and jumper to connect external power, for separate logic/motor supplies
- Tested compatible with Arduino Mega, and UNO
- Download the easy-to-use Arduino software library, check out the examples and you're ready to go!
For Arduino Library and how to use motor shield with DC motor, stepper motor and servo, please click here.