The ESP32-CAM is a small size, low power consumption camera module based on ESP32 WIFI development board. It comes with an OV2640 camera and it also features a microSD card slot that can be useful to store images taken with the camera or to store files to serve to clients.
The ESP32-CAM suitable for home automation and smart devices, industrial wireless control, wireless video monitoring, QR wireless identification, WiFi image upload, wireless face recognition and other IoT applications. It is an ideal solution for IoT applications.
- Onboard ESP32-S module, supports WiFi + Bluetooth
- OV2640 camera with built-in flash lamp
- Onboard microSD card slot, supports up to 4G TF card for data storage
- Supports WiFi video monitoring and WiFi image upload
- Supports multi sleep modes, deep sleep current as low as 6mA
- Control interface is accessible via pin-header, easy to be integrated and embedded into user products
Using ESP-CAM with Arduino IDE
Intstructables: IP Camera With Face Detection Using the ESP32-CAM Board
Randomnerd tutorials on ESP32-cam