A serial to Ethernet converter (device server) connects devices with RS485 or RS422 serial interface to a local area network for transmission of serial data over Ethernet. With a physical wired Ethernet network connection on one side, and one serial ports on the other side, serial to Ethernet converter enable network access to attached devices as if they were locally connected to the serial port. Serial to Ethernet converter make it easy to put electronic equipment on an Ethernet network .
UT-6011 series serial to Ethernet converter (serial device server) provides serial port to network function, which can convert RS-485/422 serial port to TCP/IP network interface to achieve two-way transparent data transmission between RS-485/422 serial port and TCP/IP network interface. It enables serial devices to have TCP/IP network interface function immediately.
- CPU: 25MHz
- Network port: RJ45 interface 10/100M
- Network protocol: IP, ICMP, UDP, TCP
- Operation modes: TCP SERVER, TCP CLIENT, UDP Modbus SERVER master mode, Modbus CLIENT master mode, Modbus SERVER slave mode, Modbus CLIENT slave mode
- Number of hosts: can support 2 hosts connected at the same time Configuration method: serial port configuration tool
- Serial port protection: RS-485/422 surge 10/700us, common mode / differential mode 0.5KV
- Baud rate: up to 921600 bps
- Supply voltage: 5V(4.75~5.25V)
- Operating temperature: -40℃ to 85℃