This FM Radio module is a radio broadcast receiver module that is based on the TEA5767 IC product from Philips. The module is equipped with adjustable radio antenna and can be connected to speaker. It uses frequency modulation or FM signal with frequency range from 70 MHZ to 108 MHZ where you can tune the radio using software to select the receiving frequency.
The FM radio module is characterized by low voltage and low power consumption which make it suitable for many applications such as mobile phones, MP3 player, clock alarm and many others.
- power supply: 5V
- Frequency range: 76-108MHZ
- Communication Bus: I2C
- FM chip: TEA5767 from philips
- With reverse polarity protection diode
- Directly plug antenna interface
- Blue LED power indicator
- Onboard 3.5mm audio interface
- Low power consumption
- No need to adjust Intermediate frequency
- High sensitivity(low noise RF input amplifier)
- High power auto gain control AGC circuit
- Soft mute
- FM radio module