Sensitive material of MQ-5 gas sensor is SnO2, which with lower conductivity in clean air. When the target combustible gas exist, The sensors conductivity is more higher along with the gas concentration rising. The sensor convert change of conductivity to correspond output signal of gas concentration.
MQ-5 gas sensor has high sensitity to Methane, Propane and Butane, ch4 and natural gas .
- Support both the output digital value and the output analog value.
- High sensitivity to Combustible gas in wide range .
- Can detect liquefied gas, Methane, Butane, Propane and natural gas .
- Adjustable Sensitivity , Stable Performance.
- Pin Connection: GND: Ground, Dout: digital output, Aout: analog output Vcc: 5V
- Applicable to a variety of platforms including Arduino / AVR / ARM.