MD10-POT is 10A continuous load and 30A peak load high quality motor driver or speed controller that enables you to easily control a motor's run/brake, direction and speed.
The driver can be controlled directly using 3 methods:.
- MCU (Arduino/Raspberry/STM/TIVA C) automatic control using PWM, DIR and GND pins
- Potentiometer manual control (motor speed direct control)
- Switch manual control (motor direction of rotation direct control)
- Bi-directional control for 1 DC motor.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 7V to 30V.
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous and 30A peak (10 second).
- 3.3V and 5V logic level input.
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 10KHz.
- Support both locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude PWM operation
Dimension: 81mm x 48mm
- 1 x MD10-POT
- 1 x 10kOhm Potentiometer with connector
- 1 x 3-Way Rocker Switch with connector
- 1 x Quick Start Guide Card
Controlling MD10C with Arduino, Signed-Magnitude and Locked Anti-phase method