UT-509 is RS-485/RS-422 repeater with optoelectronic isolation. It extends the communication distance of RS-485/RS-422 BUS up to 5km. This repeater is with built-in zero delay auto receiving and transmitting conversion and unique I/O circuit auto control data flow direction without any handshake signal (RTS, DTR); there is no need jumper wire setting for full duplex (RS-422) and half duplex (RS-485) mode, plug & play.
The built-in optoelectronic isolator and DC/DC isolated module can provide as high as 2500Vrm isolated voltage. It adopts advanced TVS (TRANSIENT VOLTAGE SUPPRESSOR) instant voltage restraint. This voltage restraint provides 600W each wire with lightning and ESD protection, and surge voltage and instant overvoltage protection on circuit which causing by all reasons.
UT-509 optoelectronic isolated repeater provides connection for point to point, point to multipoint communication. For point to multipoint mode, each repeater is allowed to connect 128 sets RS-422 or RS-485 devices with baud rate 300-115.2Kbps. The power and data flow indicators indicate the working status.
- Standards: RS-485 EIA/TIA, RS-232C
- Automatic data direction control, no need external flow control signal (RTS)
- Transmission distance: 0-5 km
- Operating voltage: 9-30 VDC
- LEDs for indicating Power, data flow and failure detection.
- Baud rate: 300bps-115.2kbp
- Isolation & Protection: Enhanced optical isolation (isolated voltage: 2.5KVrms/500VDC insulative), DC/DC module, provides with 600W lightning, surge, ±15KV ESD protection each line.
- Dimension: 120×80×25mm
- Operating temperature: -40℃ to 85℃
Industrial RS-485/422 Repeater with Isolation (UT-509) manual