These are small earth magnets - 3/16" rings. Composed of Neodymium/Iron/Boron (NdFeB), these magnets are strong and make for a great way to attach tools to a metal workbench, hold small children to a fridge, and as a trigger for reed switches. This one small ring can easily hold a piece of paper to your fridge.
We found these small rings to be very useful for connecting PCBs together. These rings are conductive and can act as a magnetic connector between widgets. You need a way to secure the ring to the PCB (screws and rivets have been shown to work).
- Dimensions: 3/16" outer diameter x 1/16" inner diameter x 1/16" thick
- Tolerances: ±0.002" x ±0.002" x ±0.002"
- Material: NdFeB, Grade N42
- Plating/Coating: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel)
- Magnetization Direction: Axial (Poles on Flat Ends)
- Weight: 0.189 g
- Pull Force: 1.48 lbs
- Surface Field: 2275 Gauss
- Brmax: 13,200 Gauss