Door switch sensor used for Home security for alarming doors and windows when they are opened. Contacts are closed when magnet and sensor are together.
The sensor consists of two main parts, a magnet and as switch with terminals to connect the signal wires. The magnet mounts to a door or access panel, while the switch mounts to the frame. When the door is closed the two pieces should be in close contact of each other. When the door opens this distance increases, eventually toggling the switch. This allows to know when the door is open.
- Mounting Method: SMD (by screws or double-sided tapes)
- Switch Type: normal open type, circuit is connected when magnet is neer the switch
- Contact Capacity: Maximum switch current: 0.5A
- Voltage: 100V
- Rated Power: 10W
- Actuation Distance: 15-25mm
- Housing: ABS
- Dimensions: 27mm x 14mm x 9mm
- color : WHITE