MP3 Player Shield for Arduino
This new revision of the MP3 player shield you can play (decode) your MP3 files and which are stored on SD/SDHC card and USB flash
There is a standard 3.5mm headset jacket on the shield. You could connect with a standard earphone. We also integrate an audio amplifier on the shield. You could connect loudspeaker directly.
- Plug in and play for Arduino
- Control by Serial UART interface or keys onboard.
- Directly drive 32ohm headset.
- On-board Audio Amplifier to drive 3W/4Ω external loudspeaker.
- 32 levels adjustable volume.
- Support FAT16/FAT32 file system.
- Support both SD/SDHC card and USB Flash.
- On board 64MBit SPI-FLASH.
- Support copying audio files from SD card or U-Disk to SPI-FLASH.
- Supporting Sleep Mode.
- Support 16K~320Kbps MP3 files and 8K~44.1KHz sampling rate WAV files (SPI-FLASH only supports MP3 format).