Music Shield is an Arduino expansion board for playing/recording audio, features onboard audio codec chip VS1053B and a TF card slot, supports common used audio formats
- Supported formats : MP3/AAC/WMA/WAV/MIDI, etc.
- Onboard TF card slot, audio files in TF card can be played directly
- Onboard MIC for recording, with standard 3.5mm 4-segment headphone jack
- Onboard voltage level converter 74VHC125, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- One-key control, play music and adjust volume easily by the navigation key
- Features I2S and MIDI interface for functional expansion