The MQ-135 gas sensor senses gases like ammonia nitrogen, oxygen, alcohols, aromatic compounds, sulfide, and smoke.
The boost converter of the chip MQ-3 gas sensor is PT1301. The operating voltage of this gas sensor is from 2.5V to 5.0V. The MQ-3 gas sensor has a lower conductivity to clean the air as a gas sensing material. In the atmosphere, we can find polluting gases, but the conductivity of the gas sensor increases as the concentration of polluting gas increases. MQ-135 gas sensor can be implemented to detect the smoke, benzene, steam, and other harmful gases. It has the potential to detect different harmful gases. The MQ-135 gas sensor is a low cost to purchase.
- Wide detecting scope
- Fast response and High sensitivity
- Stable and long life
- Operating Voltage is +5V
- Detect/Measure NH3, NOx, alcohol, Benzene, smoke, CO2, etc.
- Analog output voltage: 0V to 5V
- Digital output voltage: 0V or 5V (TTL Logic)
- Preheat duration 20 seconds
- Can be used as a Digital or analog sensor
- The Sensitivity of Digital pin can be varied using the potentiometer