NFC stands for Near Field Communication. NFC is a set of standards that allow smartphones and other devices to communicate via radio signals when they are held in close proximity.
NTAG213 is the new generation (upgrade) of the well known Ntag203. NTAG213 NFC has a 144-byte memory and Universal Compatibility. It can be Password-protected.
NFC Sticker Features
- Chip: NTAG213 (compatible with all NFC enabled smart phones)
- Frequency: 13.56 MHz (High Frequency)
- Size: round with diameter 30mm
- Color: Transparent
- Reading time: 1 - 2 ms
- User memory: 144 bytes
- Protocol: ISO/IEC 14443A & 18000-3
- Function: read and write
- Read and write times:> 100,000 times
- Reading distance: 20 mm
- Data retention:> 10 years
Applications OF NFC
- Payments (banking)
- Transportation (Ticket)
- Access control (hotels, companies, ...etc)
- Events (exhibits, important events, invitation cards)
- Bussines cards
- Hospitals (Patients data)
- Farms (Animal and planets identification)
- Show Rooms (items data)
- Shipping (product shipping history and specifications).