The OV7670 is a camera module that you can embed and use in your own applications easily. The camera module is easily controlled by commands to perform the required task controlled by MCU (Arduino, ESP32, Raspberry). The OV7670 camera module allows you to capture images in VGA format (640x480). It can perform some initial processing and transfer the images to microcontrollers, such as the ESP32, STM, Arduino.
- Image sensor: OV7670
- Photosensetive Array: 640 x 480
- Sensitivity: 1.3V / (Lux-sec)
- Frame rate: 30fps
- Viewing angle: 25 degrees
- Operating voltage: DC 3.3V
- Communication: serial I2C