This is an economical oxygen sensor to measure oxygen concentration (percentage) and gas Volumetric Flow Rate. The sensor measures the gas temperature also. The Oxygen sensor in home and medical oxygen generator, PSA oxygen generator, anesthesia monitors, medical ventilator, breathing equipment, oxygen analyzer, hospitals, laboratories, combustion and environmental applications.
The Oxygen sensor output oxygen concentration, flow rate and temperature digital data through serial UART. This make it it easy to receive data and handle it using arduio, microcontroller or pc interface.
The oxygen sensor uses the ultrasonic velocity difference between upstream and downstream to measure oxygen concentration. This cutting edge ultrasonic technology enables small size, stable, high accuracy, low cost sensor module, long life span (>5 years). In addition, there is no need foe routine calibration.
- Voltage supply: DC 12V
- Concentration detection accuracy: ±1.5% @(25 ± 2)°C ± 2% @(5~60)°C
- Gas flow detection range: 0~10 L/min
- Flow detection accuracy: ±0.3 L/min @(25 ± 2)°C
- Detection period: 1s
- Digital Output: 9600bps UART 5V TTL
- Working temperature: 5～60°C
- Maximum pressure: 150 kPa
- Dimensions: 120.5mm x 29.5mm x 22mm (L x W x H)
- Sensor weight: 25g
Oxygen concentration and flow rate medical sensor datasheet