This is professional high resolution day/ night vision Raspberry Pi camera with fisheye lens for wider field of view and adjustable focal lens. This camera can produced high defenition (HD) videos and also high quality picture snapshot. The camera comes with two infrared LEDs of power 1Watt each and 850 nm wavelength for excellent night vision. Each one of the two infrared LED boards have photoresistor for detecting darkness (night) and triggering the infrared LED.
The camera is equipped with Omnivision 5 megapixel OV5647 high resolution camera sensor. In terms of still images, the camera is capable of 2592 x 1944 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video.The camera module is good for both professional and beginner users. It can be used for security applications, slow motion, image recognition, time laps and many other countless applications.
- Omnivision OV5647 sensor
- 5MPixel sensor
- Still picture resolution : 2592 x 1944
- Max video resolution : 1080p
- Max frame rate: 30fps
- Connection by flat ribbon cable to 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI) connector S5 on Raspberry Pi computer board
- Two IR 850 1W LED light for Night Vision
- Light detector sensor for triggering IR LED
- Adjustable focal Lens
- 16cm ribbon cable
- Fisheye Lens for wide field of view
- Field of View : 160 degree (where for normal lens it is 72)
How to Use the infrared led module
Adjust the adjustable resistor to set a proper ambient light threshold, which toggles the infrared LED automatically. When ambient light is lower than threshold value, the infrared LED is on and vice versa.