The UT-212 module isThe RPT-232-3 is a compact, rugged, industrial-grade, optically-isolated, port-powered RS232 Repeater / RS232 Extender (TX, RX, and GND), which works in pair to extend the full-duplex RS-232 distance up to 12km.
The optoelectronic isolation technology fully isolated the loop circuit between electric part and ground wire; this protects the communication devices from interference of power and ground loop circuit, surge. It changes the single port transmission into dual wire balance transmission, which increase the communication distance.
UT-212 is in mini size, there are no special requirement on the wire, and no need for external power; it is convenient to use. UT-212 is widely used in point to point RS-232 communication, the connection between multi users’ terminal and host, RS-232 long distance control system, SPC exchange billing terminal, satellite receiver
- Enables RS-232 transmission distance to 12km
- Balance current transmission, strong anti-jamming
- Adopts optical isolation, avoid GND circuit surge
- Isolated voltage: 2,500Vrms impulse or 500VDC
- Plug & play, easy to use
- No need external power
- Baudrate: 57.6kbps
- Full-duplex or half-duplex
- Dimension: 63mmX33mmX17mm
- Operating temperature: -40℃ to 85℃
RS-232 extender and Isolated Converter (UT-212) manual
RS-232 extender and Isolated Converter (UT-212) datasheet