The UT-2201 module converts RS-232 signals into balanced differential RS-485 signals. The transmission distance of RS-232 communication can be extended to 1.2km. This converter is with built-in zero delay auto receiving and transmitting conversion and unique I/O circuit auto control data flow direction without any handshake signal (RTU, DTR). It is compatible with current communication software and hardware. This guarantees that there is no need to modify the programming under RS-232 half duplex mode.
The transmission rate is up to 115.2kbps. It can be used between hosts, host and SCM, building a point to point and point to multipoint long-distance communication networking. It is widely applied in industrial automation control system, all-in-one card, access control system, parking system, ATM system, bus charging system, canteen ticketing system, attendance system, and toll station system, etc.
- Standards: RS-232C, RS-485 EIA/TIA
- Transmission distance: 1200m
- Connector: RS-232 DB9 female; RS-485 DB9 male, with terminal block
- Working mode: asynchronous half-duplex differential transmission
- Baudrate: 300bps-115.2Kbps
- Dimension: 63mmX33mmX17mm
- Operating temperature: -40℃ to 70℃
RS-232 to RS-485 Converter UT-2201) manual