The UT-5202 is a 2 ports hub special designed for RS-485 BUS under complicated electromagnetic field. To ensure the safety and reliability of the data communication, RS-485 port adopts optoelectronic isolation technology to prevent from lightning and surge. The built-in optoelectronic isolator and 600W surge protection circuit can provide 2500V isolated voltage. Meanwhile, it adopts external switch power, prevents from common ground interference. It is quite good for outdoor application.
Under RS-485 working mode, the distinguished circuit can auto sense the direction of data flow, and switch it automatically, so as to control the circuit, solve RS-485 time delay problem. The transmission distance of RS-485 port is about 5000m. This model is widely used in highway toll system, road monitoring system, and power system.
- Standards: RS-485 EIA/TIA, RS-232C
- Interface: RS-485: 10-pin terminal block, RS-232C: 10-pin terminal block.
- Transmission distance: 0-5 km
- Operating voltage: 9-30 VDC
- LEDs for indicating PWR TXD, RXD, and E1-E2 activity
- Isolation: 2,500VRMS 500 DC continuous isolated voltage
- Baud rate: 300bps-115.2kbp
- Protection: RS-232 ±15KV ESD protection, RS-485 each wire 600W lightning surge protection
- Dimension: 120×80×25mm