This is an industrial grade soil PH and temperature sensor. Soil pH is a measure of the acidity or alkalinity of the soil. Soils can be classified according to their pH value where 6.5 to 7.5 is neutral soil (Ideal soil for growing plants), over 7.5is alkaline and less than 6.5 is acidic. The sensor has RS 485 serial interface with 2-meter cable which can be extended to 1000 meter without affecting measured data quality, thanks to RS 485 long distance serial communication interface. It can be integrated with GPRS/4G/WIFI/LORA wireless module.
- Operating Voltage: 5-24V.
- Output: RS485, MODBUS communication protocol
- PH Measurement range: 3～9 PH
- PH Resolution: 0.01 PH
- PH Accuracy: ±0.2 PH
- Temperature Measure range: -40~85℃
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1℃
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.4℃
- Protection Isolation: Up to four isolations, power isolation, protection grade 3000V
- Standard cable length: 2 meters
- Anti-corrosion stainless steel probe
- Protection level: IP68