This voice recording module is based on ISD1820 chip. It is a multiple‐message record/playback device. It supports true voice recording, non‐volatile storage, and playback capability for 10 seconds.
This module is simple to use. You can have direct control by push button on the module itself or you can control automatically by microcontroller such as Arduino. You might easily control, record, playback and repeat the voice.
- Voltage range: 3.3 : 5 V
- Operating current: 25 mA
- Voice recording time: 10 seconds
- Can be controlled both manually or by arduino/microcontroller
- Non-volatile Flash memory technology, No battery backup required;
- User-friendly, easy-to-use operation for recording and play
- Low Power consumption, Operating current
- Equiped with 8 ohm 0.5 W speaker for playing recorded messages
- High - quality, natural voice restored
Sound recorder user manual and how to use
Instructables showing how to use sound recorder manually and with Arduino