This is a compact Voice Recognition Module that comes with high sensitivity microphone. It is easy to control and supports up to 80 voice commands in all. Around 7 voice commands could work at the same time. Any sound of any language (English, Arabic, french) could be trained as command.
Users need to train the module first before let it recognizing any voice command. The speech recognition module can be used in many applications such as home automation, security control and control purpose for people with special needs.
- Voltage: 4.5-5.5V
- Current: <40mA
- Digital Interface: 5V TTL level for UART interface
- Analog Interface: 3.5mm mono-channel microphone connector + microphone pin interface
- Size: 31mm x 50mm
- Recognition accuracy: 99% (under ideal environment)
- Support maximum 80 voice commands, with each voice 1500ms (one or two words speaking)
- Up to 7 voice commands effective at same time
- Arduino library is supplied
- Easy Control: UART/GPIO
- User-control General Pin Output
- Voice Recognition Module x1
- Microphone x1
For how to use speech recognition with arduino or PC, watch videos below