TB67S109AFTG Stepper Motor Driver (4A ) with 1/32 Micro-stepping
TB67S109AFTG is 2nd generation micro-step stepping motor driver. This 4A drive have better performance than TB6600 5A stepper drive. It has micro-stepping capability up to 1/32 (compared to maximum of 1/16 for TB6600). It has low vibration and high efficiency and low heat generation. Suitable for drive stepping motor dynamic voltage 9V to 40V, the maximum drive current is less than 4A.
This drive uses the current loop subdivision control, the motor torque ripple is very small, low-speed running is very smooth. High-speed torque is much higher than other two-phase drives, high positioning accuracy. Widely used in the engraving machines, CNC machine tools, packaging machinery and other high resolution requirements on the device. NEMA17, NEMA23, NEMA24 and NEMA34 stepper motors work perfectly with this 4A Stepper Driver.
- Rated voltage: DC 10V-40V
- Rated output current: ± 3A , peak 3.5A
- Selectable micro-stepping (1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16 and 1/32 step)
- Optically isolated inputs
- Over voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short-circuit protection
- High starting speed
- High-speed torque
- Black Rugged All metallic Enclosure and Large Black Aluminum Heat Sink
- Compact size: 96x65x35mm
TB67S109AFTG stepper motor driver wiring diagram and tutorial