TCRT5000 Reflective IR sensor
The TCRT5000 Reflective IR sensor photoelectric switch is perfect for line tracking robot car like DIY projects.
It include an infrared emitter and phototransistor in a leaded package which blocks visible light.
it has acompact construction where the emitting-light source and the detector are arranged in the same direction to sense the presence of an object by using the reflective IR beam from the object.
• Detector type: phototransistor
• Dimensions (L x W x H in mm): 10.2 x 5.8 x 7
• Peak operating distance: 2.5 mm
• Operating range within > 20 % relative collector
current: 0.2 mm to 15 mm
• Typical output current under test: IC = 1 mA
• Daylight blocking filter
• Emitter wavelength: 950 nm
• Lead (Pb)-free soldering released
• Position sensor for shaft encoder
• Detection of reflective material such as paper, IBM cards,
mag Limit switch for mechanical motions in VCR
• General purpose - wherever the space is limited