This 4 in 1 water quality sensor is a high quality industrial standard sensor that can measure EC (conductivity), TDS (total dissolved solids), Salinity and water temperature. This sensor enjoy high precision, long life and high stability in measurements. The sensor has RS 485 serial interface with 2-meter cable which can be extended to 1000 meter without affecting measured data quality, thanks to RS 485 long distance serial communication interface. It can be integrated with GPRS/4G/WIFI/LORA wireless module.
Conductivity (EC) is a measure of the ability of water to pass an electric current; it is affected by the presence of dissolved solids such as chloride, nitrate and phosphate. Conductivity can be a very useful indicator that a discharge of some sort has entered a stream, or some other change has occurred. TDS Sensor detects the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) levels in the water which can be used to indicate the water quality. The Salinity Sensor easily and precisely measures the total dissolved salt content in an aqueous solution.
- Operating Voltage: 5-24V.
- Output: RS485, MODBUS communication protocol
- EC Measurement range: 0～10000 us/cm
- EC Resolution: 0.1 us/cm
- EC Accuracy: ±1% FS
- TDS Measure range: 1~1000ppm
- TDS Resolution: 0.1ppm
- TDS Accuracy: ±1% FS
- Salinity Measure range: 1~1000ppm
- Salinity Resolution: 0.1ppm
- Salinity Accuracy: ±1% FS
- Temperature Measure range: 0~60℃
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1℃
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5℃
- Working environment:Temperature 0～60℃, humidity: 0-100%
- Protection Isolation: Up to four isolations, power isolation, protection grade 3000V
- Standard cable length: 2 meters
- The farthest lead length: RS485 1000 meters
- Protection level: IP68