Toshiba TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver IC (5A)
The TB6600 is a PWM controlled single-chip bipolar micro-step stepping motor driver. It is used for controlling stepper motor stepping and direction It can withstand voltage up to 50V and output current up to 5A.
Forward and reverse rotation control is available. It can be driven by only clock signal. It runs stepper motor with low vibration and high efficiency. TB6600 has micro-stepping capability (up to 1/16 microstep) for better positioning accuracy.
- Bipolar stepper motor driver
- Supply Voltage : up to 50V
- Rated current: 4.5A/phase
- Peak Current: 5A
- Micro-stepping capability (1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, and 1/16 step)
- Forward and reverse rotation
- Built-in thermal shutdown (TSD) circuit
- Built-in over-current detection (ISD) circuit