UT-8851 is an industrial standard USB / TTL converter, no external power supply, compatible with USB, TTL standard,
single-ended USB signals into TTL signals TTL-side connection terminals. Converter with internal zero delay
automatic transceiver conversion, unique I / O circuit automatically controls the data flow direction, without any
handshaking signals (such as RTS, DTR, etc.) without jumper settings TTL mode conversion, Plug and Play with.
Ensure that it meets all the existing communication software and interface hardware.
UT-8851 interface converter for point-to-point communications to provide reliable connectivity, data
communication rate 300-921600bps, means of communication with a power indicator and data flow indicator,
support USB to TTL conversion.
- USB 2.0, compliable USB 1.0; 1.1 and TTL TIA//EIA standard
- USB signal: VCC, DATA-, DATA+, GND, FG
- TTL signal: TXD, RXD, GND
- Working mode: Point to point
- Baud rate: 300 – 921600bps, auto-adapt
- Load capacity: P2P 1 TTL device
- Distance: TTL= 5m , USB<5m
- Interface: USB-A male, TTL-5 Pin binding post
- Indicator: PWR, TXD, RXD; Medium: STP
- Transmission medium: UTP/STP
- Dimension: 62mm x 33mm x 19mm
- Environment: -40 - 85°C, Relative humidity: 5-95%
- Support: Win2000/2003/2008/2012/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/CE/Mac/Linux