Industrial grade RS485 / RS422 to USB converter which can withstand tough working enviroment. The housing is made of hardened ABS plastic with a reinforced terminal header for easy connection of communication wires.
This RS485 to USB converter is electrically protected against static electricity, high voltage spikes and other dangerous voltage spikes which can damage your equipment or data signaling. This protection is accomplished by four Transient Voltage Suppressors, one for each data line. Automatic send data control is enabled by default so no external flow or handshake control is needed.
Power for this converter is provided from the USB port so there is no need for an external power supply. It is designed around the high performance and very reliable FT232RL processor chip from FDTI, so it is fully compatible with all versions of Windows, Mac and Linux.
- USB Signals： VCC、DATA+、DATA-、GND、FG
- RS-485 Signals：T/R+、T/R-、GND
- RS-422 Signals：TXD+、TXD-、RXD+、RXD-、GND
- Working mode: Asynchronous,P2P,Point to multipoint, 2 lines half duplex,4 lines all duplex.
- Directional control: Automatically determine and control the data transmission direction.
- Baud rate：300-921,600bps, Automatically adapt serial port signal speed.
- Load capacity: Point to multipoint, Max=32 RS-422 or RS-485 interface devices
- Transmission distance: RS-485/422 port 1.2KM(at 9,600bps),USB< 5 meters
- Interface protection: 600W lightning strike, surge protection and ±15KV ESD protection
- Operating system: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
- External dimension: 62mm×33mm×19mm
- Environment: -40℃-85℃, relative humidity 5%-95%