The VOC (volatile organic concentration) gas sensor is mainly used to detect and measure the concentration of VOC gases such as: Formaldehyde, Acetone. Acetic Acid, Benzene, Toluene, xylene, Butanal, Carbon Disulfide, Methylene Chloride.
The sensor module is based on MS1100 sensor which is semiconductor type sensor product widely used in ventilation equipment, ventilation fans, air filters, hoods, home appliances and other equipment. With high sensitivity and stability, it can detect more than 0.1ppm concentration of VOC gases in air.
- Detect VOC (Volatile Organic Gas Concentration) Gas such as formaldehyde, toluene, benzene, Acetone, etc.
- Supply voltage: 5V
- Working current:100mA (max)
- Detect down to 0.1ppm of gas
- Preheat time: 3-5 minutes
- Response time:<5s (After preheat 3-5 minutes)
- Working temperature: -10~60 Celsius