All weather/submersible temperature probe, specifically designed to be used in the field. This sealed digital temperature probe lets you precisely measure temperatures in wet environments with an advantage over linear temperature sensors calibrated in Kelvin, as the user is not required to subtract a large constant voltage from the output to obtain convenient Centigrade scaling.
This is a pre-wired and waterproofed version of the LM35 sensor all weather/submersible temperature probe, specifically designed to be used in the field.
The LM35 does not require any external calibration or trimming to provide typical accuracies
Multiple thermometers can be connected on the same wire because every one has it's own internal address.
- Usable temperature range: -55 to 125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- 9 to 12 bit selectable resolution
- Unique 64 bit ID burned into chip
- Multiple sensors can share one pin
- ±0.5°C Accuracy from -10°C to +85°C
- Temperature-limit alarm system
- Usable with 3.3V to 5V power/data
Output leads: red (VCC), blue or yellow (DATA), black (GND)
For DS18B20 Datasheet , Click Here
For Temperature Sensor Arduino Tutorial, please click here