Wireless Joystick Shield Control Kit
This wireless joystick includes 2 wireless nRF 24L01 tranceiver and joystick shield. Ideal for long distance remote control applications such as robot remote control, home automation, and even quadcopter control up to 85 m range.
Please check Video below as we used it in future elecronics (Arduino Egypt) for remote control of pan-tilt mechanism. We show also the analog joystick position data on pc monitor.
You can also use the tranceivers not only for transmitting control command, but also for sending sensor data the other way around.You may add the low cost Nokia LCD to the kit and read both control commands or sensors data.
- Analog (continuous) joystick + 7 push button (digital) control
- Integrated wireless module with the joystick shield (no wire)
- Range: more than 85 m
- On-board integrated pcb antenna
- Ultra low power consumption – months to years of battery lifetime
- 250kbps to 2Mbit Data Rate
- Auto Acknowledge & Auto Re-Transmit
- Multiceiver - 6 Data Pipes
- Software selectable channel from 2400MHz to 2525MHz (125 Selectable channels)
- 1 piece joystick shield
- 2 pieces nRF24L01 wireless module