This serial UART wireless module,is 1km distance range in open area (line of sight) and 433 Mhz frequency.This module is very similar to Future Electronics Egypt shorter range serial uart with 200m. Of course it is based on different and more powerful wireless chip which is SI4463 RF chip (check datasheet) with its 100mW (20dBm) power.
Also (like Zigbee) you can adjust the wireless module parameters (baud rate, channel, and power dBm) by connecting the module to pc usb port using our Zigbee-USB adapter and you can write the AT command using hyper-terminal. It can work as one to many. We have worked out this wireless module with arduino and made a simple code.
- One to many, works like walkie-talkie.
- Serial UART, Can work directly with your Micro-controller or Arduino TX/RX
- Long-distance wireless transmission (1000 m line of sight with baud rate 5000 bps).
- Easy to use (as easy as Zigbee)
- Maximum 100mW (20dBm) transmitting power .
- Default 9600 baud. Can operate at higher speed but with the expense of more error and shorter range. Baud rate/channel can be modified using specific AT command.
- You can change the wireless module parameters (baud rate, channel, and power dBm) by AT command.
- Supply voltage: 3.2V to 5.5VDC
- Communication distance: 1,000m (line of sight)
- Working frequency: 433.4MHz to 473.0MHz.
- Serial baud rate: 1.2Kbps to 115.2Kbps（default 9.6Kbps）
- Receiving sensitivity: -117dBm to -100dBm
- Transmit power: -1dBm to 20dBm
- Interface protocol: UART/TTL
- Operating temperature: -40℃ to +85℃
- Dimensions: 27.8mm x 14.4mm x 4mm
- Power, 3.3 V to 5 V. (this pin is marked by white square)
- RX (TTL)
- TX (TTL)
- PIN5 (High level enter AT control mode)