This sensor module which uses a combination of Single chip MPU-9250 (3 axis Gyro, 3axis Accelerometer, digital Compass) and BMP280 with improved barometric pressure sensor. They are all accessible via I2C bus.
Voltage supply range from 3.3 to 5V, it can be used with arduino or micro-controller. The IMU sensor can be used in wide applications including direction control, angle measurements.
- Sensor Chips: MPU-9250 + BMP280
- Module Model: GY-91
- Interface: standard IIC / SPI communications protocol
- Operating Voltage range: 3.0V – 5.0V (on-board low dropout regulator)
- Module size 14.3mm * 20.5mm
- Resolution: 16bit AD converter, 16-bit data output