This sensor module which uses a combination of MPU-9250 (3 axis Gyro, 3axis Accelerometer, digital Compass) and BMP280 barometric pressure sensor. They are all accessible via I2C bus.
Voltage supply range from 3.3 to 5V, it can be used with arduino or micro-controller. This IMU sensor can be used in wide applications including direction control, angle measurements motion tracking.
- Sensor Chips: MPU-9250 + BMP280
- Three 16-bit analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) for digitizing the gyroscope outputs
- Three 16-bit ADCs for digitizing the accelerometer outputs
- Gyroscope full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000°/sec (dps)
- Accelerometer full-scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g, and ±16g
- Magnetometer full-scale range of ±4800μT
- I2C and SPI serial interfaces
- Internal Digital Motion Processing engine supports advanced MotionProcessing and low power functions such as gesture recognition using programmable interrupts
- Voltage supply: 3-5v
MPU9250 sparkfun hookup guide and tutorial